[gthomas] Saying/section 22

  • Nash, Kathleen S
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1999
      materials anyone can suggest. Reply privately (nash@...),
      and later I'll compile the resources I've gather/been given and share the
      list. Thanks, Kathleen Nash
      I'm new to the list. My name is Kathleen
      Nash. I'm an Associate
      Professor in the Religious Studies Department at Le Moyne College in
      Syracuse, NY. Le Moyne is a small Catholic liberal arts college in the
      Jesuit tradition. My main area of teaching/interest/research is the Hebrew
      bible, classical Hebrew, ANE religions. I've done some work in
      representations of women in early Christian texts. That work has led me
      into some Gnostic writings, most recently the Gospel of Thomas.
      I've agreed to do an essay on GT 22, nursing babies and the
      kingdom. I'm at the "reading widely" stage. I'd appreciate any secondar