Re: [GTh] Metzger Word-List Online!
--- In email@example.com, "Michael Grondin" <mwgrondin@...> wrote:
Is anything like that [Greek NT concordance] now available online...
if one wanted to know where a particular Greek word occurred,
regardless of how it was translated, one would need a Greek concordance.
I use two main sources for listing NT and LXX occurences of specific
This free product keeps improving. Both e-sword and an open source
community continue to release new free modules. Searchable LXX and
Greek NT modules, keyed to Strong's Numbers, make listing passages
simple and quick. The modules I use include:
* GNT-WH+ (Wescott-Hort NT with Strong's Numbers)
* IGNT+ (Greek NT Interlinear with Strong's Numbers)
* TGNT+ (Tischendorf's NT with Strong's Numbers)
* LXX+ & WH+ (LXX & Wescott-Hort NT with NA26/27 variants and Strong's
Originally ApostolicBible had several free products available, but
they have started charging for most of them now. The interlinear LXX
(with AB Strong's Numbers) is still available for free (requires email
This is a pdf file, OldTestament.pdf. The formerly free products are
* NewTestament.pdf (NT interlinear, keyed to Strong's)
* lex-conc.pdf (Greek-to-LXX/NT verse lookup, keyed to AB Strong's)
* index.pdf (English-to-Greek lookup keyed to AB Strong's)
Together these products are called Apostolic Bible Polyglot. LXX
sources are described as "1518 Aldine text, the 1518 Complutensian
text and the 15?? Sixtine text." The editor has revised Strong's
Numbers to include Greek words found in LXX but not in NT. They cal.
this AB (Apostlioc Bible?) Strong's. I am not sure which Greek NT they
Crossway Reverse Interlinear Dictionary (Strong's-to-English lookup).
The English lookup is for ESV. Very useful for converting Strong's
Number to English word. I will probably create an Excel workbook to to
perform the lookup for a sequence of Strong's Numbers.