RE: [GTh] Crum on eBay

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
      I just had a look at this, and I also think it looks like a binder, rather
      than a hardcover edition. The photo certainly doesn't have the dust cover
      on it that comes with the description. I would be careful. It may well be
      a printout of the on-line version which is scanned pages, a number of which
      are missing the bottom line or two of the text.

      Rev Judy Redman
      Uniting Church Chaplain
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia