RE: [GTh] Thomas at the ETS meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
      Wieland says:

      > The annual meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society in
      > Providence, RI, November 19-21, 2008 offers the following
      > paper regarding Thomas:
      >
      > Timothy Ricchuiti (Dallas Theological Seminary) "Tracking
      > Thomas: A Text-Critical Look at the Transmission of the
      > Gospel of Thomas"
      >
      > I am wondering how much tc can be done given the scarcity of
      > manuscripts.

      Indeed. Is anyone going to this? It would be interesting to hear what he
      has to say.

      Regards

      "Politics is the work we do to keep the world safe for our spirituality" -
      Judith Plaskow, Phoenix Rising, 2000

      Rev Judy Redman
      PhD candidate, Postgraduate member of Council & Uniting Church Chaplain
      University of New England Armidale 2351
      ph: +61 2 6773 3739
      fax: +61 2 6773 3749
      web: http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~jredman2 and