Revision to Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      FWIW, I've revised the Blogs section of my Links page:

      http://www.geocities.com/mwgrondin/x_links.htm

      As of now, the Blog links will be search functions, so that they'll
      automatically display all and only entries labelled or containing
      'Gospel of Thomas' (in reverse chronological order) for each of
      the listed blogs. I think that's a better way to handle it than what
      I had previously (which required monitoring and updating). I also
      think that'll save interested parties a lot of time and effort.

      If there are blogs that should be listed but aren't, please LMK.
      Also, if any blogger involved has a better method of searching
      their blog, LMK. (I like Judy Redman's best, because it displays
      just part of each article, not the whole dang thing. Unfortunately,
      her blog's search method doesn't seem to work on the others.
      Probably depends on the blogging software, of which I'm
      blissfully ignorant.)

      Mike G.