New Essay Online

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008
      This is to inform members that I've distilled the thoughts expressed
      here in a series of messages from 4/23 through 5/17 into an opinion
      piece titled "No Man's Land: The Meyer-Patterson Family of Thomas
      Translations", posted to my website as:

      http://www.geocities.com/mwgrondin/noman.htm

      The main page now has a slightly different look as well. Comments,
      suggestions, corrections and criticisms are welcome.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI