Re: [GTh] Notes on _The Earliest Christian Artifacts_

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Many thanks, Jack. Your positive assessment of my work means a
      lot to me. I realize that my contributions to the list have been pretty
      sparse over the past year. That was due to the press of a practical
      duty that pretty much curtailed all higher intellectual activity since last
      April. That duty is now largely ended, however, so I'm hoping to finish
      off the paper I started back then, and do a few other things I have in
      mind.