Re: [GTh] P.Brown's Hyperlinear

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
      > ... perhaps also being unable to represent hyphens in the text (if
      > that's the reason they aren't there.)

      Sorry, I meant 'hypostrophes'. There's about 500 of these in the
      text, many of which are "slipped overstrokes", i.e., they follow a
      letter which should be overstroked, but isn't. With respect to
      hyphens, however, members may note that my Coptic text
      employs hyphens at the end of lines where a word is continued
      onto the next line. These are not in the text, and Brown doesn't
      use this device. (Such word-breaks, BTW, follow the same
      convention as ours, viz., splitting after a syllable.)