Re: [GTh] DeConick on the Mother Sayings

  • Ron McCann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      Sorry. I accidentally chooped the last part of my post of fwhen I was editing out Toli's post.

      The last line should read at the end - "comprehensive redaction of Thomas."

      And the closing paragraph was:-

      "Of course, my conclusions here are speculative and depend on "Whoever knows the Father and Mother" being used self- referentially by Jesus or to refer to Jesus- which, admittedly, is a bit of reach."

      Ron McCann
      Saskatoon