Re: [GTh] House of Israel / Judah

  • David Arbuckle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2007
      Hello Mike,

      You said "One possibility is that the Temple was no longer relevant
      (because it was no longer in use) when L5 reached the form in which we find it."

      How do you come to that conclusion ? Are you of the thinking that
      Thomas is definitely Post Revolt ? Or because the Thomas Community
      was not in Jerusalem ?

      Regards,

      David Arbuckle

      Nokomis Florida
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2007
        David-

        What you call a "conclusion" was clearly labelled a "possibility".
        I've always been agnostic on date/place of origin, so I'm open to
        many possibilities.