German Critical Edition

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have a quick question. A few years back, I recall a German group was
      putting together their own critical edition of the Gospel of Thomas.
      The standard critical edition in English is, of course, Layton's _Nag
      Hammadi Codex II, 2-7_. If I recall correctly a comparable
      German/Coptic version was being prepared.

      Does anybody know the title of that German book? (I assume it's out by
      now).

      Thanks,
      Andrew