James M. Robinson's new book - Jesus According to the Earliest Witnesses

  • Adaire
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      I have just finished James M. Robinson's new book - Jesus According to
      the Earliest Witnesses - and it is a treat.

      I have long been a follower of his work and I have ephemera from his
      lectures and career but this book is the best. It is a compilation of
      writings from various points in his career and the behind the scenes
      goings on of the Nag Hammadi saga. The insight he has gained on the
      subject-Jesus According to the Earliest Witnesses-is deep, rich and
      worth a read.

      Adaire Cain
      1042 E. Fort Union Blvd. #374
      Midvale, UT 84047-1800