[gthomas] end station in site.

  • anhang bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 1999
      Good good, Mike good.

      And an aside for a joke; I got my usual New Years message from the Pope,
      and yes next year he is realeasing the astonishing confession::he is the
      reincarnation of Copernicus (once a Pole, always a Pole) and having
      permitted some creedence to some of Darwin is just the start......he s
      about to spoill all he beans!!!!!! And release the secrets of of the
      Vatican archives to boot!

      Now more sober, I am calling again for a lead on what started me on this
      paper chase in the first place, (based on a newspaper article a year so
      ago) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I M TALKING ABOUT ....MANUSCRIPTS RECENTLY
      FOUND AND DECODED/TRANSLATED BY A BIBLICAL SCHOLAR PURPORTING TO BE IN
      INTERVIEW WITH JESUS DURING THE 40 DAYS????????AND SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY
      PUBLISHED.....NAIVE ME THINKING I D SEE IT IN PAPERBACK, STILL SNOOPING FOR
      A LEAD!!!!!!

      THANKS ALL.AND YEH, I KNOW SOMEONE TRIED TO HELP ME BUT ONLY GOT TO FIRST
      BASE, TRY AGAIN PLEASE.

      Yes Mike, Spinoza I think pointed out that there were likely as many
      prophets now (then) as then........lets not overdo the bible study stuff
      ..it may be a relic of the printed age age....isnt syber worth
      something...purer energy??.....that s why I place significance on todays
      "spiritual" anecdotals (new age IS old age)....youve come a bit of the way
      to agreeing on that, Mike. And I happen to have full trust in my very own
      anecdotal, uniquelly hence, I m lucky of course, not off course or
      coarce of cource.