New Thomas Entry in April's Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      More interaction between April DeConick's blog and our e-list:

      http://forbiddengospels.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-was-gospel-of-thomas-written.html

      Titled "How Was the Gospel of Thomas Written?" Starts out:

      > There is an interesting discussion going on among the members
      > of the Thomas Yahoo list. I am not a member of that list, so I am
      > weighing in on the discussion here.

      I think the reference is to our discussion under the title "Why Was
      Thomas Written?", and probably in particular to Bill's and Mark's
      contributions. Perhaps one or both of them will care to comment
      on April's remarks. Too bad we can't get the three of them into a
      single internet room, but this seems the next best thing. (E-lists
      may be old-fashioned, but they're much better for interactive
      discussions of any complexity or duration.)