Re: [GTh] New GThomas Moderator

  • William Arnal
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2007
      Andrew Criddle writes:

      > I'm delighted that Judy is joining us.
      >
      > I'vr valued her contributions to the group,

      Me too, on both counts. I should add also that Judy has drawn my attention
      to several typos in my Lambdin key, so I am doubly appreciative.

      >and we can now make
      > the proud boast that Moderator-wise the GThomas group is one on
      > which the sun never sets.

      Ha! Now THIS had not occurred to me. How cool.

      cheers,
      Bill
      William Arnal
      University of Regina

      Find out the restaurants participating in Winterlicious
      http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=43.658648~-79.383962&style=r&lvl=15&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3702663&cid=7ABE80D1746919B4!1329
      From January 26 to February 8, 2007