RE: [GTh] Copyright Infringement

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      Hi Mike-

      Gee, there is certainly a lot of sensible advice from folks on this
      outrageous situation, all of which could be pursued. In any case, what ever
      steps you take, and in whatever sequence you take those steps, I assure you
      it is best to take action immediately.

      The advice to post a "review" of the book on the Amazon is especially
      intriguing. I'll order a copy and submit the first "review."

      If anyone else wants to look at the thing so they can submit their own
      "review", contact me off-list and I'll figure out a way to ship it to you.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman