[GTh] Re: OT: Peter Kirby

  • David Hindley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Andrew,

      His earlychristianwritings.com site is still operating, although some of the links say his account has been suspended. Perhaps he
      could not come up with the $$ needed to renew his lock on the domain name, but I'd imagine he might make an effort to switch it
      somewhere else.

      He has also used kirby@... and peterkirby@.... Peter and Michael Fisher <elfish-chimera@...> also co-moderate(d)
      the XTIANITY (Christianity List) on Yahoo http://www.infidels.org/electronic/email/secular.html#xtianity

      His last post on Internet Infidels was Dec 19, 2006, where he was asking for advice on what to say to a group of high school kids at
      a private christian school.

      I don't know if this is him, but a Peter Kirby (peterkirby@...) once wrote, produced and directed a 5 minute short movie
      called "Mysteries Unknown", but the links at the following page (dated 2004) do not seem to go anywhere. An artist by that name (and
      possibly "our" Peter) once exhibited some small, unpretentious paintings at a couple electronic galleries based in the LA area, but
      all the links are now dead.

      Respectfully,

      Dave Hindley
      Cleveland, Ohio USA