RE: [GTh] OT: Peter Kirby

  • David Hindley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2007
      I hope Peter is OK. He has repeatedly mentioned health problems but has not provided details publicly. At times, he sinks under the
      waves for a while only to surface later for brief periods.

      Dave Hindley

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
        Andrew wrote:

        Can anyone give me contact details for Peter Kirby? His company, CDNH,
        hosts my websites and all of the sites hosted by CDNH have
        been down for a week. Since this includes Peter's own sites I haven't been
        able to contact him and he hasn't replied to my queries
        at his gmail and yahoo addresses.

        The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
        address was valid as of Dec 9.

        Rick Hubbard
      • smithandp
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
          --- In gthomas@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Hubbard" <rhubbard@...> wrote:

          > The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
          > address was valid as of Dec 9.
          >
          > Rick Hubbard

          peterkirby.com site and email have been down for well over a week as
          they are hosted by Peter's company. I hope Peter is okay, but it looks
          like I'm just going to have to find another webhost.

          Andrew
        • dagoi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
            In a message dated 1/14/7 12:38:59 PM, Rick wrote:

            <<The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
            address was valid as of Dec 9.

            Rick Hubbard

            On Jan 13, he posted to [textualcriticism].
            with the address pmh15@...

            Bill Foley
          • David Hindley
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007