OT: Peter Kirby

  • smithandp
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2007
      Can anyone give me contact details for Peter Kirby? His company, CDNH,
      hosts my websites and all of the sites hosted by CDNH have been down
      for a week. Since this includes Peter's own sites I haven't been able
      to contact him and he hasn't replied to my queries at his gmail and
      yahoo addresses.

      Thanks

      Andrew

      smithand44@...
      andrewphilipsmith@...
    • David Hindley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2007
        I hope Peter is OK. He has repeatedly mentioned health problems but has not provided details publicly. At times, he sinks under the
        waves for a while only to surface later for brief periods.

        Dave Hindley

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
          Andrew wrote:

          Can anyone give me contact details for Peter Kirby? His company, CDNH,
          hosts my websites and all of the sites hosted by CDNH have
          been down for a week. Since this includes Peter's own sites I haven't been
          able to contact him and he hasn't replied to my queries
          at his gmail and yahoo addresses.

          The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
          address was valid as of Dec 9.

          Rick Hubbard
        • smithandp
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
            --- In gthomas@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Hubbard" <rhubbard@...> wrote:

            > The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
            > address was valid as of Dec 9.
            >
            > Rick Hubbard

            peterkirby.com site and email have been down for well over a week as
            they are hosted by Peter's company. I hope Peter is okay, but it looks
            like I'm just going to have to find another webhost.

            Andrew
          • dagoi@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
              In a message dated 1/14/7 12:38:59 PM, Rick wrote:

              <<The last email address I have for Peter is Peter@... . This
              address was valid as of Dec 9.

              Rick Hubbard

              On Jan 13, he posted to [textualcriticism].
              with the address pmh15@...

              Bill Foley
            • David Hindley
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007