RE: [GTh] somewhat off-topic Coptic question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      Thanks Mike.

      I worked out most of this *after* I'd posted my query, before I went to bed
      last night, and the last little bit fell into place when I got up this
      morning. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do! But it's also good to
      be reassured that I was on the right track.

      "One can easily understand a child who is afraid of the dark. The real
      tragedy of life is when grown men and women are afraid of the light." -

      Rev Judy Redman
      Uniting Church Chaplain
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351