Re: [GTh] Gospel of Judas

  • Ron McCann
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006
      Hi All,

      The Gospel is out and available at
      http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel about coptic text.html

      Ron McCann

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        This is for who have a reasonable facility in Coptic (or a key to the
        exercises in Lambdin):

        I have been doing some revision in Lambdin and came across a sentence that I
        am having real difficulty with. My supervisor/advisor is out of town for
        three weeks so I am wondering if someone will kindly tell me what to do with
        B18 in the exercises for chapter 20. I can think of several ways of having
        a Coptic word with three alphas in a row but I can't at the moment conceive
        of any way of dividing PETOUNAAAF that makes sense in the sentence. Maybe
        I'm just tired. :-) Or maybe it's a typo???

        "One can easily understand a child who is afraid of the dark. The real
        tragedy of life is when grown men and women are afraid of the light." -
        Plato

        Rev Judy Redman
        Uniting Church Chaplain
        University of New England