Re: Re: Using Lv

  • Andrew Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Personally, I use Gos. Thom. ##. That doesn't seem too different to me from
      citing Matt. ##:## or John ##:##.

      The lack of consistent abbreviations in referencing early Christian texts
      outside the New Testament is frustrating for us all. I try to follow the SBL
      abbreviations, but think it's best to just make sure the meaning of your
      abbreviation is self-evident and use it consistently (so long as using the
      word logion/logia :). That's the best I know to do.

      Andrew