Re: Block Sizes

  • Andrew Bernhard
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5, 2006
      > As I said, I'd be happy to test the case on just one of the textual
      features
      > in question - namely, the relationship between L42 and L11.1. If it suits
      > you, we can discuss that and you can perhaps cite a case of similar
      > independent but interlocking elements from another text, which is known
      > to be the result of randomness. I won't repeat the salient syntactical
      > features connecting L42 (line 280) and L11.1 (line 70 + most of line 69)
      > at this point, but if you want to pursue it, I'd certainly be willing to
      do
      > so.

      Alright, I'm probably going to regret this, but go ahead and try to convince
      me from the relationship between L42 and L11.1 that your design theory is
      plausible (and clarify what "L" stands for). I don't have time to go digging
      through archives so you'll have to restate your case. Please be succinct and
      clear.

      Andrew