RE: [GTh] A Diversion - Addendum

  • Rogi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      "You have a lot of boots," James murmered.
      "I have a lot of legs," the Centipede answered proudly. "And a lot
      of feet. One hundred, to be exact."
      "There he goes again!" the Earthworm cried, speaking for the first time. "He doesn't have anything like a hundred of them! He's only got forty-two! The trouble is, that most people don't bother to count them. They just take his word."

      - from: James and the Giant Peach, by Roald Dahl

      Rogi :-)