Re: [GTh] defining Christianity

  • BitsyCat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2006
      As I understand it, this is not exclusively a Christian concept, but is accepted Pharisaical theology which means that the principal cannot be the defining principal of the movement.

      Resurrection is not even exclusive to that particular type of Religious thinking.

      That the physical man Jesus was resurrected, as a demonstration of the
      conquest of death, as also in the Lazarus story, may be ONE or the core beliefs.

      But just the resurrection is not the defining value of Christianity

      Regards,
      John Moon
      Springfield,Tenn 37172
      johnmoon3717@...