Re: [GTh] Gospel of Thomas and Oriental Spiritual Approches (get a copy)

  • benedictlo1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      I am not sure how many people read Chinese in this group. Since Darrel
      asked, let me give further information for your convenience. You can
      buy the book from the bookstore websites in Taiwan:

      http://www.eslitebooks.com/cgi-bin/eslite.dll/search/book/book.jsp?idx=1&pageNo=1&PRODUCT_ID=2680049270008

      http://www.lapen.com.tw/a2.htm

      If your computer does not display Chinese, you may need to download
      the Chinese (BIG5) package from your original OS CD.

      I also have the complete Jesus Sutras (JS) text in Chinese. Both the
      book and JS only make sense for those who read Chinese or actively
      learning Chinese. You (gthomas member only) can send me your mailing
      address to my yahoo e-mail. I will then send each requested member a
      copy. My only request is that donate $30 to whichever charity
      organization you wish to. I can only spare 20 copies for gthomas
      members now, first come first serve. If you want my autograph in
      Chinese, in English or both, please express your wish in the e-mail.
      Those who wish to receive a copy of complete Jesus Sutras (25 pages)
      in Chinese and accept copy print from my computer or copy machine,
      please add $10 in your donation, I can send it with the book. Again
      don't send money to me. Instead add the amount in your charity
      donation. That's all.
      I will post a message at this web when all 20 copies are gone, but one
      might try later. [I hope that the Owner and Moderator of gthomas
      approve my proposal]

      In my first message, does "the spiritual hearing system vs. spiritual
      visual system" (saying 33) inspire anybody?

      Benedict