Re: [GTh] Gospel of Thomas and Oriental Spiritual Approches

  • Gratefulbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
      Where is this book available for purchase? As a lover of both the Gospel of
      Thomas and the Jesus Sutras, I'd love to have to have this book. I couldn't
      find it via Amazon or Google.

      Thanks!

      pax/shalom/salaam,
      Darrell

      Blog of the Grateful Bear:
      http://wildfaith.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        I am not sure how many people read Chinese in this group. Since Darrel
        asked, let me give further information for your convenience. You can
        buy the book from the bookstore websites in Taiwan:

        http://www.eslitebooks.com/cgi-bin/eslite.dll/search/book/book.jsp?idx=1&pageNo=1&PRODUCT_ID=2680049270008

        http://www.lapen.com.tw/a2.htm

        If your computer does not display Chinese, you may need to download
        the Chinese (BIG5) package from your original OS CD.

        I also have the complete Jesus Sutras (JS) text in Chinese. Both the
        book and JS only make sense for those who read Chinese or actively
        learning Chinese. You (gthomas member only) can send me your mailing
        address to my yahoo e-mail. I will then send each requested member a
        copy. My only request is that donate $30 to whichever charity
        organization you wish to. I can only spare 20 copies for gthomas
        members now, first come first serve. If you want my autograph in
        Chinese, in English or both, please express your wish in the e-mail.
        Those who wish to receive a copy of complete Jesus Sutras (25 pages)
        in Chinese and accept copy print from my computer or copy machine,
        please add $10 in your donation, I can send it with the book. Again
        don't send money to me. Instead add the amount in your charity
        donation. That's all.
        I will post a message at this web when all 20 copies are gone, but one
        might try later. [I hope that the Owner and Moderator of gthomas
        approve my proposal]

        In my first message, does "the spiritual hearing system vs. spiritual
        visual system" (saying 33) inspire anybody?

        Benedict