RE: [GTh]

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 5, 2005
      I think the there is a third edition now in print:

      Handbook of Biblical Criticism (3rd Edition/Revised & Expanded)

      by Richard N. Soulen, R. Kendall Soulen

      Richard Soulen and R. Kendall Soulen have thoroughly revised this
      comprehensive guide to the basic terms and concepts of biblical criticism.
      Integrating the newest methods and theories of biblical studies, this third
      edition contains over 800 terms, phrases, names, explanations of common
      abbreviations, notes on major methodologies and exegetical basics,
      biographical sketches of key figures in the history of research, analytical
      outlines of fundamental critical problems, a list of bibliographic tools,
      plus an invaluable Diagram of Biblical Interpretation. Everything a student
      needs for a class in biblical interpretation. Richard N. Soulen is a retired
      Methodist minister and professor of New Testament at the School of Theology,
      Virginia Union University. He is also the editor of Care for the Dying:
      Resources of Theology. R. Kendall Soulen is Professor of Systematic Theology
      at Wesley Theological Seminary. His publications include The God of Israel
      and Christian Theology (Fortress, 1996).

      https://www.ppcbooks.com/Details.asp?BookID=0664223141

      Best wishes,
      Jacob