A discovered link?

  • Racheal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hello
      This is the first time I am posting a message to this site, some may
      know me from some other groups and some may not, for those of you
      who dont I look forward to sharing with you.

      It has been suggested before that saying 14 could be seen as an
      answer to saying 6, in the same light I would like to pose that
      saying 30 appears to be an answer to the question in saying 24,

      (24)
      (1) His disciples said: "Show us the place where you are,
      because it is necessary for us to seek it.

      (30) Jesus says:
      (1) "Where there are three gods, they are gods.
      (2) Where there are two or one, I am with him."

      as 24 asks about the place where Jesus is and in saying 30 Jesus is
      refering to the place where he can be found. It still appears to be
      quite a cryptic way to answer, but I can see a definite connection
      here especially when reading Mikes translation from the coptic, both
      verses are concerned with the "place" Jesus is at.

      Regards
      Racheal