Another Useful Primary Reference

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Mike was kind enough to share with us the link to Plumley's Coptic
      Grammar and so, in the same spirit, here is another link to an unusual
      site that has the Unabridged edition of TDNT (Theological Dictionary of
      the New Testament).

      http://www.biblecentre.net/

      TDNT is clearly only in the peripheral interests of the GThomas list,
      but I think some folks might find it quite helpful, Thinking back on
      numerous discussions about the Greek words sarx, soma, et al, such a
      tool might help elevate future discussions to a slightly more informed
      level.

      NOTE: There is some dispute about whether certain copyrighted material
      is being used on this site with appropriate permissions. I've heard both
      that the site is in violation of copyright laws AND that it is not in
      violation. I suggest you carefully consider this controversy before
      using ANY material on the site.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman