Lambdin text

  • William Arnal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 10:52 AM
      Hey all you Coptologists out there:

      A quick question about the Lambdin text -- I've noted here and there a few
      typos in the exercises, and am wondering about one in particular, i.e.,
      whether it's a typo, or a form I'm not familiar with. The offending party is
      the second verb in exercise B.7 of lesson 29: tetnetaau. The grammar of the
      sentence suggests this should be a third future, and the form is right for
      this, except for the absence of an initial "e". My question: is this: 1) a
      typo?; 2) a reduced but correct form of the 3rd future?; or 3) some other
      form altogether?

      thanks,
      Bill
      William Arnal