RE: [GTh] Commentaries (Crums Dictionary)

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 11, 2005
      Andrew Wrote:] (about Crum's Coptic Dictionary)

      I might be interested in reprinting it if it's in the public domain,
      though a book of 950 pages or so is difficult to produce.

      This would be an admirable undertaking, especially if you could create it in
      PDF format. The online version is immensely helpful, but navigating in it
      from page to page is a certified pain in the butt. Also, have you noticed
      that the bottom of some pages has been chopped off?

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman