[gthomas] Re: Book Recommendation?

  • Tord Svenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
      Thanks Steve! Perhaps the car bomb is the reason why there is so little
      about Schaberg on the web. How do scholars involved with research into
      religious figures feel about that aspect of our present day culture? Seems
      a bit like "Satanic Verses" doesn't it? Perhaps there will be a future
      web-site with a hit-list of GTh scholars :-)
      Tord