RE: [GTh] A question

    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 30, 2005
      Thanks Mike.

      FWIW, I went to the website and discovered that the St Shenouda site acts as
      agents for material produced by COePA - Coptic Orthodox Electronic
      Publishing, Australia, so I wondered if they might act as agents for St
      Shenouda. Turns out they do and I can get it for $37 AUD all inclusive
      instead of $50 USD plus postage. This is the first time I have ever been
      able to get something produced in the US for less in Australia than it costs
      in the US!!! So if there are Australians on the list who would like
      details, just let me know - I could post them to the list if there is enough
      interest.

      Regards

      " Let us forever remember that the sense for the sacred is as vital to us as
      the light of the sun." - Abraham Joshua Heschel, 1944

      Rev Judy Redman
      Uniting Church Chaplain
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351
      ph: +61 2 6773 3739
      fax: +61 2 6773 3749
      email: jredman@...

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 11, 2005
        Andrew Wrote:] (about Crum's Coptic Dictionary)

        I might be interested in reprinting it if it's in the public domain,
        though a book of 950 pages or so is difficult to produce.

        This would be an admirable undertaking, especially if you could create it in
        PDF format. The online version is immensely helpful, but navigating in it
        from page to page is a certified pain in the butt. Also, have you noticed
        that the bottom of some pages has been chopped off?

        Rick Hubbard
        Humble Maine Woodsman