Re: [GTh] A question

    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi Judy,

      There's a CD available from the St. Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic
      Society, at http://www.stshenouda.com/index.htm . I have a copy of it and
      it's very good. It has the entire NT in English, Greek, Bohairic and
      Sahidic, in pdf format.

      The Coptic Gospel of Thomas in Context
      http://www.geocities.com/mwgrondin/index.htm
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 11, 2005
        Andrew Wrote:] (about Crum's Coptic Dictionary)

        I might be interested in reprinting it if it's in the public domain,
        though a book of 950 pages or so is difficult to produce.

        This would be an admirable undertaking, especially if you could create it in
        PDF format. The online version is immensely helpful, but navigating in it
        from page to page is a certified pain in the butt. Also, have you noticed
        that the bottom of some pages has been chopped off?

        Rick Hubbard
        Humble Maine Woodsman