comments on Thomas

  • Peter Kirby
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hello,

      Those who visit gospelthomas.com may have seen that the comments have
      not received additions recently. This is because I have not reviewed
      comments in a while. (They are reviewed before posting.)

      I have set the software in place so that there are now two levels of
      editing. First, an editor gets to make the decision whether to approve
      or to reject each comment. Then, those that are approved get presented
      to an administrator, such as me, who then approves the post (most
      likely) or rejects it.

      What I need are people to do the vetting of comments. There is no
      minimum workload, and there is no maximum of people who can be involved.
      To avoid cluttering the list, please e-mail me.

      --
      Peter Kirby (Undergrad in History at CSU Fullerton)
      Web Site: http://www.peterkirby.com/