Re: Line Numbers

  • Mike McLafferty
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 1:55 AM
      Sorry, that last message got away from me the minute I started it. I meant
      to continue:

      Frank McCoy wrote:

      | I am referring to Thomas and the Evangelists (p. 25),
      | where Hugh Montefiore and H.E.W. Turner state,
      | "A tradition preserved by Victor of Capua..."

      I just wanted to ask about the referenced book, _Thomas and the
      Evangelists_. Is it worth acquiring? It seems to be a small 100+ pager from
      the 60's, according to BookFinder. Could you describe what it deals with?

      Mike McLafferty