RE: [GTh] The gospel of Thomas and Christian Wisdom

  • et
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      I've really enjoyed reading your discussions on this topic.

      I would suggest that LOVE and UNITY and the INDWELLING of the presense of
      God make up the harmony, that is played in the key of forgiveness in
      virtually all the stories related to the historical Jesus. This is
      certainly true of biblical accounts, and well as the Gospel of Thomas IMO.
      Over the years I've come to believe that the Gospel of Thomas wasn't really
      put into any particular order. It does indeed have all the earmarkings of a
      list that was penned "on the road" with a man named Jesus. I think the
      harmony or order of that song was played out in real life between teacher
      and student while on the road. That's my opinion anyway. :)

      Michael Mozina
      Mt. Shasta, CA.