[gthomas] First Week

  • Paul Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 1999
      GThomas is one week old today and by last count we have 33 subscribers.
      Thanks to Steve and Andrew for placing links to this egroup on their
      websites.
      There has been some question of what constitutes off topic posting. First
      of all I would like to say I like how Crosstalk is moderated, i.e. none
      except for what the listmembers do themselves by posting their opinion on
      the merits of a thread. I intend to moderate only in extreme cases. Reading
      the list description is not a bad idea for those new to the list, which I
      guess is all of us at this point.
      Ultimately this egroup belongs to the listmembers.

      Paul Miller

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 1999
        At 11:35 AM 01/02/99 -0600, you wrote:
        >GThomas is one week old today and by last count we have 33 subscribers.
        >Thanks to Steve and Andrew for placing links to this egroup on their
        >websites.

        OK, OK, I've just now added the list to my links page. (Actually, I copied
        Andrew's HTML and modified it to put my own low-tech spin on it. In return,
        I've at long last linked to his very excellent GOT page.)

        Mike

        (idiot ad follows)
        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv