Response to Mike

  • Tom Saunders
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2004
      Hi Mike,

      We have both become 'frazzeled' over this, and both of us let things get out of hand. And, we are both hard-headed. Let us put this thing to rest, until a 'methodology' can be suggested that shows the kind of thematic relationships, that demonstrate what are in fact, 'core texts' to Thomas.

      Tom Saunders
      Platter, OK