Matthaen Redaction in Thomas

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      I have seen it stated before that Thomas exhibits some of Matthew's
      editing style. If so this would prove a later-than-Matthew provenance
      for Thomas, it seems to me. I could allow for the presence of one or
      two places that could be due to subsequent harmonization, however.
      But no more.

      Are there examples of this? And, how many?

      Steve Allison