A Question...

  • John Philipose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      Ladies and Gentlemen of the group...

      I was going through the English translation of the Dead Sea scrolls and
      came across a few references to an "Angel MERRARI"...

      I have read quite deeply the Hindu scriptures and there I have observed
      that one of the names of their trinity the "Bhram, Vishnu, Maheshwara "
      Combination the Vishnu is " MURAARI"...

      Is this a coincidence or is their any common root for the scriptures ???

      Rrgards

      John Philipose