Trimorphic

  • Tom Saunders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      Hi Mike,

      "What I tried to point out in my earlier note is that there's a difference
      between the meaning of a word and how it's used by a certain selected group
      of speakers, such as the gnostics. My objection to the entry for
      'Trimorphic' was that it didn't separate those two considerations."

      Actually that was my point also and you are objecting correctly.

      You still have not submitted a definition of the word that I can work with and apply it more truthfully to its intent. I do not think it is a word or a concept that we can dismiss.

      Tom Saunders
      Platter, OK