The Glossary

  • Tom Saunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19 11:37 AM
      Hi Mike,

      "This leads me to suspect that there might be a significant degree of error in the rest of the
      glossary."

      I found a significant degree of error in the material used in other Gnostic glossaries. So much so that I know that such a work from this group is necessary. The terms I have assembled are from various sources, and most of them I have identified as I added the terms.

      You are correct in pointing out that I have been virtually taking words out of my own 'closet.' I want to be using words that are verifiably 'our' words, corrected, and accepted by the group. I have made the corrections that Andrew suggested on the first submission, and have been careful to include references to the works a word refers.

      As to the content of the glossary, I have included those terms which I as a 'student' of this group think are practical to understanding subjects relevant to the group's discussions. There are mistakes I am sure in the work as I have developed it, so far. (But, I am kind of proud of it. Look how it has enabled me to tease you with 'it' over the past few posts. Please forgive me for doing that.)

      By all means, get this thing "out of the closet."

      Gnostic Glossary: