  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
      Just to let you know I bought Uro's new book on Thomas. It is a slim volume
      and completely outrageously priced (I paid £17.50 with a conference discount
      - and even it is expensive for what it is).

      For those interested I would recommend ILL but here are the details for
      those with money to burn:

      Risto Uro, Thomas: The Gospel of Thomas in Historical Context, T and T Clark
      2003. Normal price $85 (USA) or £45 (UK).

      I will probably not have opportunity to read it for a few weeks but if
      anyone would like a brief report in due course, let me know.

      With best wishes,
      Jacob Knee
      (Cam, Glos.)