Change of website title

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      I've changed the title of my website from "The Codex II Student Resource
      Center" to "The Coptic Gospel of Thomas in Context". There were a number of
      good reasons for this, among which that the original title was the
      expression of a vision that I never found the time to realize. The new title
      more accurately reflects the actual contents of the site, and should be far
      less confusing for links, search engine results, etc. Note, however, that
      this is a change of title, not a change of URL; all URL's remain the same.