Re: Secret Mark

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 12:28 PM
      One argument that for me is currently the strongest in favor of Morton
      Smith is this:
      Would you really spend ten years researching and investigating this
      piece of evidence in every possible direction? Would you really waste
      your life for it? For a fake text?
      I could imagine that you yourself find the text and even that you
      yourself publish it, but that you then leave it to others to work with
      it. Not so M. Smith. It really is his life work. If it is his own
      forgery he must be really, really mad. Very mad, indeed. It is possible,
      of course, but for a scholar quite unlikely, IMHO.

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de