Blank Page

  • Maurice Cormier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Mike:

      Many thanks for all of your observations regarding those
      elusive/missing pages; your efforts are greatly appreciated.

      Might I ask one last question .... does anyone have a "reasonable" date
      as to when the Nag Hammadi library was actually "salted away" (hidden)
      by the Coptic community at Nag Hammadi to be later (1945) found ????

      Maurice Cormier