The Book of Thomas the Contender. Writing to the Perfect

  • valdas_mackela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 3:50 AM
      Hello All,

      I suppose that someone of you know where to find on-line original
      coptic texts of Nag-Hammadi library. I need more accurate
      translation of the title "The Book of Thomas the Contender. Writing
      to the Perfect". English translation has too many connotations. Or
      may be you could help otherwise e.g. with interlinear translation.
      Thank you in advance.

      Valdas Mackela