Saying 114

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
      Just a question about saying 114. I have heard this described as almost certainly a later addition to the original list. One argument for this is that 113 would appear to be a neat ending symmetrical with saying 3. Are there any other reasons more substantive than this?

      If anyone who can answer this or point me in the right direction I will be grateful.

      Stephen Peter
      UK